By Martin Furniture Tribeca Loft Black
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- An acronym for "Triangle Below Canal". An upscale Manhattan neighborhood that's home to many celebrates and the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Tribeca (sometimes stylized as TriBeCa) is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York in the United States. Its name is a portmanteau composed of the words "Triangle below Canal Street". Tribeca is bounded by Canal Street, West Street, Cortlandt Alley, Broadway, and Chambers Street.
- A residential and commercial section of southern Manhattan in New York City, noted for its factory lofts converted into apartments. Its name is derived from Triangle Below Canal Street
- TriBeCa was a television drama anthology series created by David J. Burke and co-produced with Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal for TriBeCa Productions in 1993. The series theme song, "Keep It Going," was performed by the alternative hip hop artist Me Phi Me.
- A swift-flying, insectivorous songbird of the swallow family, typically having a less strongly forked tail than a swallow
- United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- store in a loft
- A room or space over a stable or barn, used esp. for storing hay and straw
- floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- A gallery in a church or hall
- A room or space directly under the roof of a house or other building, which may be used for accommodations or storage
- propel through the air; "The rocket lofted the space shuttle into the air"
Kathy Ireland Home by Martin Furniture Tribeca Loft Black Bookcase
Inspired by the Architectural Style Guide, Tribeca Loft reflects an elite urban lifestyle. With classic tones and stylish understatement, Tribeca Loft is perfect for any home or office in need of refinement. This collection offers a midnight smoke painted finish with hand-rubbed edges to reveal wood tones. The cast iron hardware adds antique elements that create a timeless impression. Features: Constructed from hardwood solids and veneers Hand rubbed Midnight Smoke finish Two fixed shelves Three adjustable shelves Back of bookcase is unfinished 10 year manufacturers limited warranty Specifications: Overall dimensions: 61" H x 24.75" W x 12.5" D Weight: 85 lbs
Tribeca (New York) (sometimes stylized as TriBeCa) is a neighborhood of cobblestoned streets, world-famous restaurants, and historic warehouse buildings converted to multi-million dollar lofts. Recently ranked by Forbes as one of America's most expensive zip codes, 10013 (also known as Tribeca) is also one of Manhattan's most charming neighborhoods.
Tribeca stretches from Canal Street (bordering SoHo) south to Vesey Street (bordering the Financial District) and from Broadway all the way west to the Hudson River. Cross the West Side Highway at Chambers to enjoy the lovely Hudson River Park and River Promenade, which stretches all the way from Battery Park City to the Chelsea Piers and beyond.
Sites and attractions
* Holland Tunnel connecting New York to New Jersey has its entrances and exits in the northwest corner of Tribeca, centered around the intersection of Canal Street and Varick Street.
* Washington Market Park, bounded by Greenwich, Chambers, and West Streets, is a 1.61-acre (6,500 m2) park in Tribeca that is popular with children for its large playground. The park also has a community gardens and hosts many community events.
* New York Law School, a private, independent law school that was founded in 1891, has been located in several buildings in Tribeca since 1962, principally along Worth Street between Church Street and West Broadway.
* Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC), part of the City University of New York, is located in Tribeca. The college campus is located between Chambers Street and N. Moore Street, spanning four blocks. BMCC's Fiterman Hall, severely damaged in the September 11, 2001 attacks, is slated to be demolished and rebuilt.]
AT&T Long Distance Building at 32 Avenue of the Americas
* Stuyvesant High School, one of New York City's prized Specialized Science High Schools, calls Tribeca home. The ten-story building is located on Chambers Street on the Hudson River, accessible via The Tribeca Bridge, a pedestrian bridge, over West Street. Stuyvesant is noted as being one of the best schools in the country.
* St. John's University (Manhattan Campus) is located in Tribeca. The 20,000+ school, houses some of its students here, as well as offering classes in science and film.
* Public School 234 is the zoned elementary school for Tribeca, located at the corner of Chambers Street and Greenwich Street.
* Citigroup – large number of Citigroup associates are employed at 388 Greenwich Street near the northwestern corner of Tribeca
Mariah Carey, Jennifer Connelly, Billy Crystal, Robert DeNiro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jay-Z, Scarlett Johansson, Harvey Keitel, Beyonce Knowles, David Russell, Meryl Streep, Uma Thurman, Justin Timberlake, etc...
TriBeCa office view
Our view of TriBeCa (Triangle Below Canal, lower Manhattan neighborhood) for my new Gap office on 14th floor.
by martin furniture tribeca loft black
Inspired by the Architectural Style Guide, Tribeca Loft reflects an elite urban lifestyle. With classic tones and stylish understatement, Tribeca Loft is perfect for any home or office in need of refinement. This collection offers a midnight smoke painted finish with hand-rubbed edges to reveal wood tones. The cast iron hardware adds antique elements that create a timeless impression. Features: Constructed from hardwood solids and veneers Hand rubbed Midnight Smoke finish Cast iron hardware Two adjustable shelves behind sliding glass doors One fixed shelf Two paper sized storage compartments Wire management slot Back of hutch is unfinished 10 year manufacturers limited warranty Specifications: Overall dimensions: 43" H x 68.25" W x 12.5" D Weight: 134 lbs
thomasville furniture pricing
city folk furniture list
cheap baby furniture online
life style solutions furniture
factory furniture mattress
furniture stores in twin cities
philippine mahogany furniture