Primitive Furniture Store
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
Immigrant chest - top
I just purchased this chest from the vintage store close to my house. I've inspected it closely and I believe now that it is very old, 1800's or even much older.
Here is my theory: that it may have started life as a modest case for commercial purpose (the walls of the chest are relatively thin, there are no handles, and the top panel was nailed on, though it is a single piece of wood, cracked unfortunately), it was aquiered by a modest person who carved it beautifully with deep arrow paterns all over, thus making it a family chest. The carving is very much like Ukrainian or Russian carving as it was common there to embelish furniture with carving paterns. The wood looks like oak, the corners on the body are beautifuly dovetailed, and the patina is gorgeous.
I'm in love!
Cumberland Mountain General Store
This authentic old General Store, with original fixtures from 1923, is a wonderful place to browse. A special feature is an authentic '50's style soda fountain and ice cream parlor in the rear of the store, serving Mayfield's Ice Cream, a regional speciality. They also design and manufacture a large selection of nostalgic flour and feed sacks.
Sunup to Sundown
Cumberland Mountain General Store is usually open Thurs. - Sat. Sometimes they are open on Sunday. Every now and then they open on Monday and once in a while they are open on Tuesday or Wednesday. Call ahead if you are making a special trip.
What To Buy: Antique Furniture
and much more....
bethany james collection baby furniture
furniture stores in cincinnati area
bethany james collection baby furniture
boy furniture dealers in
furniture pads for hardwood floors
ffdm furniture company
daycare furniture cheap
who sells sauder furniture
louises unpainted furniture